Lieu: Paris, Île-de-France, France
Secteurs: Technologie web & Développement
Type d'emploi: CDI
Le client :
- Provides advanced, IoT geolocation solutions to IoT modem and DSP vendors.
- Our clients patented, hybrid-signal technology significantly improves localization accuracy in critical indoor and dense urban environments while greatly reducing power consumption and solution footprint compared to existing solutions.
Research, design and implement algorithms and software for GNSS, LTE OTDOA and WiFi localization. Very strong background in signal processing is a must.
- Responsible for research, architecture, design, implementation, optimization and testing of geolocation algorithms.
- Hybrid GNSS, 4G, WiFi positioning and navigation, plus sensor fusion and multipath mitigation.
- Design algorithms for 5G positioning and WiFi 802.11az.
- Design reference blocks for firmware and hardware.
- Simulation and field test performance.
- Close collaboration with the software and test teams.
Le profil recherché:
- PhD degree or PhD candidate.
- Strong math and signal processing skills.
- Good programming skills in Matlab and Python.
- Some knowledge of DSP and ASIC architectures are desirable.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.