場所: 東京都, 日本
給与: ¥6000000 - ¥8000000 per annum + competitive
- Primary responsibility will be to set up, configure and maintain office/warehouse/store systems and networks in Japan based on the Global and Regional ICT and security standards.
- Backup support to Korea and other countries in APAC as required.
- Project coordinating with Global/Regional ICT teams, external vendors and key stakeholders to roll out
- Global/Regional/Local IT infrastructure projects
- Provide Level 1 and Level 2 support on systems, network and security areas to local Technologies Application and End User Support teams and brands business units as required.
- Responsible for developing and maintain documentations such as network diagrams, conceptual documents, working instructions, operation procedures in compliance with company policies and audit processes.
- Manage lifecycle of IT server and network related assets (for hardware and software, from acquisition to disposal)
- Provide network monitoring and status reporting, and recommendations of necessary improvements
- On-site support in Japan and overseas travel to other countries may be required.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- Other duties as assigned
- 7+ years relevant working experience with enterprise systems, network and security, preferably in retail / B2C businesses.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, IT, IS or related field or equivalent in education and experience or above. (Other qualifications may be considered for skillful talent with highly practical experience).
- CCNP certification is preferred
- Microsoft qualifications (MCSE, MCSA) is preferred
- Other relevant industrial certifications are advantages.
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com