An established Israeli cyber security vendor, that is now looking for advanced growth in Japan. They have an established client base, and good success in the market. They have a small team in Japan, so you would have a large impact on growth in Japan.
What you will do in this role:
- Identify new business opportunities, establish, develop, and maintain relationships with decision-makers
- Work closely with the inside sales team, managers, and Country Manager, to build a successful pipeline to meet and exceed your individual sales quota
- Prepare detailed account development plans, engagement strategies and targets for each account
- Manage sales cycle from lead generation to closing
What will they expect from you?
- 4+ years of sales experience in enterprise software field
- Ability to approach relevant key decision-makers
- Cyber security experience is preferred, but not necessary
- Native, or native-level Japanese, business-level English