APAC Network Manager
- Network Service Delivery Manager will be a key member of a network team whose responsibilities will include the design, implementation, and support of network infrastructure technologies to support all aspects of the Takeda's global network.
- This will be a hands-on position requiring expertise and technical thought leadership while collaborating with managed service providers, engineers, SMEs, operations teams, and management to execute on strategic and tactical goals.
- Core objective of the Network SDM is to support the delivery of broader global network services by aligning to business requirements with fit-for-purpose solutions that work reliably, scale, are administratively efficient, and support global transparency and fulfillmentautomation
- Performs quality control checks, ensuring the effectiveness and reliability of the network systems, tools, and products
- Maintain and update processes for delivery of network services including tracking of network incidents, tickets and SLAs
- Support in region Network Operations by overseeing all aspects of CTUX' Network Service delivery, platforms and support
- Ability to resolve complex problems, design solutions, participate in strategy discussions, and manage technical components of a project
- Network performance and fault tolerance diagnosis/troubleshooting for all network devices (routers, firewalls, switches, load balancers, wan accelerators, circuits)
- Builds strong professional working relationships with stakeholders to resolve disputes, define technical solutions, and drive positive change within the program
- Hands-on management and management responsibility for LAN / WAN infrastructure, including layer 2/3 switches and routers, load balancers, proxies, and related tools and processes - managing a team of network engineers / senior network engineers as part of the offshore team that are part of the managed service provider
- Participate in 24x7 On-Call Network Support rotation in an escalation capacity
- Accountable for enterprise-wide network performance with regards to networking and the underlying components
- Analyze business requirements and ensure that solutions meet established networking and company policies and controls.
- Assist in continued maintenance and support of all these critical platforms
- Responds to and appropriately addresses support calls, incidents, and requests related to the network and security infrastructure