Assistant Brand Manager
Their products are sold in over 180 countries and voted as the top 100 companies in the world. The Japan business is growing repidly worldwide hence they are looking for an Assistant Brand Manager.
What does this role entails?
- Assist in the development of brand building plans in line with the objectives of the division including; sales and marketing plan, new product launches, digital and ecommerce to deliver financial growth for the beauty category.
- Work to increase brand awareness and engagement across consumer via compelling marketing strategies. Involve in the development and implementation of sales and brand strategy that drive sales, share and profit goals.
- Manage relationship with agency to ensure focus and investments are in line with brand vision and are impactful and drive towards conversion/sales.
- Responsible for agency briefing & management to adapt to equity content in line with the local market and design digital activations plans for key initiatives.
- Provide support in the implementation of comprehensive marketing and sales strategies, including all promotional activities and product launches.
- Develop brand promotions and analyse their effect on the overall business. This position requires effective interaction with departments such as: sales, finance, education, public relations, digital, social, creative, marketing and senior management.
- Prepare and deliver presentations for key meetings and senior management.
- 3-5 years Brand marketing experience
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
- Self-motivated, results oriented, creative thinker
- Shows curiosity to grow and develop. Derives creative solutions to generate business value