Business Development Representative (Inside Sales)
About the company
California based Financial Solution helping simplify mission-critical capabilities for cash and risk management, payments and working capital optimization. The Tokyo office is constantly growing as they are looking for highly motivated sales people. If you have software sales / inside sales experience, and are motivated to learn about this innovative software in a fast-paced environment for a quickly growing start-up, this is the job for you!
What you will be doing
- Finding new customers and growing the retention rate of current customers.
- Business development, create connections with customers.
- Closing deals with new customers in various industries
What you will need
- Native level Japanese (for non-Japanese nationals, at least business level Japanese)
- Business fluency English (comfortable speaking and writing to the global team)
- 5+ years of enterprise software sales / inside sales experience, preferably with financial institutions or selling software tools related to Finance.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Highly motivated and a self-starter
What you will get in return
- The opportunity to work with the latest technology in the IT industry, which is trusted by over 2000 client in 100 countries.
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced and quickly expanding work environment, with a team which is continuously growing and helping one another grow within the organization and professional life.
- A very attractive salary package
- Financial solution which integrates seamlessly with products which companies are using today.
- Secure SaaS solution, with any financial tool security is key and is trusted by large enterprise companies with end to end security.
- Unique solution which companies of all sizes can benefit from with clear results.
- Large amount of White space / potential for growth and a specialized tool which each organization large or small can greatly benefit from.
- The BDR will support the sales team to uncover new business opportunities. This position requires a true hunter mentality.
- Working in a collaborative environment with field sales and marketing, the BDR is responsible for generating fully qualified leads that will contribute to the growth of the sales pipeline and revenue, and help ensure success in the marketplace.
- A successful BDR will engage in social selling, emailing and telephone-based prospecting, identify and qualify quality leads with senior level decision makers that the sales teams will develop into sales opportunities.
- Background in software Sales or Inside Sales
- Business level English skills
- Business Development experience, qualifying and hunting new potential clients
- Bright and hungry
- Networking and creating venues
- Qualifying, some analytics