Business Development Representative
- In this day in age changes in the business environment and in the way products are manufactured impact a manufacturer's tactics, as well as any related business processes.
- The solution must respond to change, to be customizable and fit the companies needs over time and continue to support new business processes, this will determine its effectiveness.
- Enterprise Platform allows manufacturers to rapidly extend and create new applications that are dependable, secure and scalable. Upgrading is faster and easier than traditional methods, helping manufacturers stay current and reducing gaps between business needs and functionality. It also simplifies the adoption of new capabilities and advanced technologies.
- The function of this role is to prospect into mid-large market accounts in an assigned vertical or territory.
- The BDR will support the sales team to uncover new business opportunities. This position requires a true hunter mentality with the ability to manage and work to uncover new business opportunities that align with our ERP and supply chain solutions.
- Working in a collaborative environment with field sales and marketing, the BDR is responsible for generating fully qualified leads that will contribute to the growth of the sales pipeline and revenue, and help ensure success in the marketplace.
- A successful BDR will engage in social selling, emailing and telephone-based prospecting, identify and qualify quality leads with senior level decision makers that the sales teams will develop into sales opportunities.
- Background in software Sales or Inside Sales
- Business level English skills
- Business Development experience, qualifying and hunting new potential clients
- Bright and hungry
- Networking and creating venues
- Qualifying, some analytics