場所: Tokyo 23 wards, Japan
給与: ¥17000000 - ¥20000000 per annum + competitive
- This role owns the technology relationships CxO level & provides technology thought leadership.
- Be responsible for execution of all technical interaction of the customer engagements, a Technology Evangelist.
- Leading & enabling the extended technical team globally, with a clear technical architectural & sales execution plan.
- Maintain a forward looking technical plan for the account(s).
- Develop a multi-year well qualified pipeline which is visible in SFDC.
- Drive growth is all aspects of the IT & Digital Transformation Solution offering.
- Drive Global Solution Offering(s) to your customer.
- The Global Architect for Automotive is the lead Presales and Architect on the account. The key role of the architect is to:
- Own and develop the long term Infrastructure Technology roadmap for the customer
- Own and develop relationship with the key technology decision maker and/or chief architect within the customer's organization.
- Be the lead technology evangelist representing the solutions/portfolio to the customer globally
- Work with in-country presales team to ensure consistency and adherence to the global architecture agreed and signed off with the customer
- Drive targeted technical sales campaigns to deliver on the technology architecture road, and to drive new pipeline within the account
- Capture the above into a Technical Account plan that is updated and reviewed regularly
- Familiarity and hands-on experience with enterprise architecture frameworks and practice
- Good understanding of multi-cloud mode of IT operations, platforms and enabling technologies including VMware, Openstack etc.
- Good understanding and experience with open-source solutions around automation, orchestration and infrastructure
- Demonstrated capability to have C-level discussions around business outcomes and enabling technologies/architectures
- Good understanding and experience with the Automotive industry, especially around Autonomous Driving, is an added advantage
- Fluent in both Japanese and English
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com