場所: 東京都, 日本
給与: ¥20000000 - ¥32000000 per annum + competitive
- 10+ years of proven Country Management expereince working for a foreign capital cyber security OR Network security vendor.
- Proven track record of managing and Country P&L for the Japan market.
- Well capable in leading from the front.
- Well recognized global Cyber and Network security Vendor.
- Innovator of new cutting edge technologies.
- Well accepted technology within the enterprise vertical customers.
- In charge of directing and driving sales growth within hte region.
- Responsible for whole division's sales quota.
- Responsibility for attaining sales revenue and profitability objectives by developing new business; sales channel management and key account sales.
- Understand and convey key business issues facing distributors, resellers and customers.
- Develop and ensure implementation of business plan and sales strategy through working with channel, presales, marketing, professional services, product and cross-functional team.
- Development of accurate forecasts, tracking and preparing account plans.
- Recruit and mentor to develop high performing sales team.
- Maintain sufficient activity levels to achieve sales target and build incremental pipelines and revenue recognition.
- 10+ years in Enterprise IT and technology sales in Networking and Security/Cloud industry across Japan
- Proven track record in attaining sales quotas and developing new business
- Experience working in Multinational Technology company is a must.
- Experience in managing a small team and leadership skills to develop innovative growth plans
- Superior operational and forecasting skills
- Experience in selling at executive levels and executive contact experience
- Excellent knowledge of multiple platforms in correlation with networking/security, competitors and market landscape is required
- Extensive level of industry acumen; keep current with trends and able to converse with client on issues and challenges
- Strong presentation, written and oral communication skills, as well as the demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
- Must be comfortable working in a start-up environment.
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com