As in-house creative, you will be localizing design projects in the Japan office. You are required to have overview of Design, Technical, Contracts, Project Scope and Deliverables. You must have the ability to steer the design team with strong emphasis for design quality, responsible for planning, budgeting, and execution of projects under your care.
To perform this job successfully, you must have the ability to multi-task in a fast- paced, growing multi-national organization working in tight collaboration with team members. Besides strong communication & presentation skills, you must have ownership, be detail oriented, have the ability to exercise good judgment and discretion in handling a wide variety of activities.
What You Will Do
- Implementing one or more projects through the management of project teams.
- Managing design processes.
- Managing all stages of work through schedule programming, staffing, maintaining productivity & budgeting.
- Managing project set-up with marketing team and regional offices.
- Creating and communicating clear and attainable project objectives and project requirements.
- Any other related responsibilities as assigned
- 6-8 years' experience in graphic design work, creative agency environment or in-house brand or product communication.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator. Good to know After effects, Premiere Pro.
- Focused creative thinking with marketing sense while multi-tasking on several assignment and tight overlapping deadlines.
- A team player with a positive roll-up-your-sleeves and entrepreneurial attitude.
- A diploma in Visual Communication or Bachelor's' degree in graphic arts or related design discipline.
- Comfortable with startup's fast-paced environment.
- Globally minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural background.
- A start-up attitude - highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude that's not afraid to work independently when required.