The client is a well-funded start-up with amazing culture Travel company in Japan.
What's in it for you? It is a great opportunity that offers
- Work with growing International Team and great leadership team
- Work with FLAT Environment and very competitive salary package
- Growing team prioritizing employee initiative and learning
- They offer very flexible working environment like Remote work and very diverse
The client is looking for an exceptional Data Scientist to execute the complex data science / data engineering projects that have an important positive impact on their business. The ideal candidate would have great problem solving and communication skills. He/she worked extensively as data scientist, and deployed an effective algorithm to derive positive impact on business.
- Identifies unique opportunities to collect new data.
- Designs new processes and builds large, complex data sets.
- Performs research, analysis, and statistical modeling on organisational data.
- Tests and validates predictive models.
- Develops and applies algorithms or models to key business metrics with the goal of improving operations or answering business questions.
- Implements new or enhanced software designed to access and handle data more efficiently.
- At least 3 years of related work experience and strong background in statistics, machine learning, and/or big data processing
- Possesses a working knowledge of statistics, programming and predictive modeling.
- Experience in SQL, R and Python is a plus
- Has strong critical thinking skills and the ability to relate them to the products of Paycom.
- Shows strong knowledge of basic and advanced prediction models.
- Has data mining knowledge that spans a range of disciplines.
- Experience working with big data tool chains (e.g. Hadoop & Spark ecosystems) and neural networks and deep learning methods
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field required