Digital Business Analyst
場所: 東京都, 日本
セクター: BI, ビッグデータ&アナリシス
Global Pharmaceutical company.
- Be a technology partner, working with business partners to identify unmet needs, propose IT solutions, and assist management in the development of business cases and project charters
- Cultivate relationships with external agencies, partners, suppliers and customers, to develop deep insights into the needs of our business departments, patients, customers, markets and communities and become the go-to person for our business / technology partners.
- Lead the technical discovery process for Digital and Productivity projects, scoping needs, gathering requirements and producing functional specifications for a solution build, based on regional and global standards
- Conduct Business Analysis: Map out business process; Capture business requirements and specifications (story boards, use cases); support translation into technical requirements.
- Support continuous process improvement; mapping current and future state, root cause analysis for process gaps and improvement to identify and resolve business and technology related issues.
- Take a regional view on technology solutions, building a good understanding of business practice in other countries through a network of IT colleagues, in order to leverage or create harmonised solutions where possible
- Proactively match business needs with existing technology capability, by showcasing local/regional best practice with key stakeholders, encouraging adoption of core systems and highlighting value in a business context
- Work with Regional Product Line Owner/s to shape long term solution roadmap according to business priorities, and understand the technology used
- Provide rapid prototyping and conceptual designs where requirements are ambiguous or unproven
- Manage delivery of local/regional solutions through Application Services team, acting as Product Owner in scrum development
- Ensure information and assets are appropriately managed, valued and protected in accordance with Information Asset Protection and Compliance policies
- Contribute to budget development and monitors budget within area. Optimize application portfolio and operating costs to drive ongoing business value.
- Bachelor of Computer Science / Information Technology or related Business / Engineering degree or at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience of platforms and technologies comprising the digital ecosystem (e.g. static/dynamic web, mobile apps, campaign email, hosting approaches, media and content management systems)
- Knowledge of technology solutions within the local Japan market such as LINE will be highly regarded
- Experience of HealthCare solutions for engaging Doctors, Careers or Patients through digital channels is highly desired
- Knowledge of platforms and technologies within the Productivity & Collaboration domain, this includes latest Microsoft O365, enterprise social apps, messaging, video or chat tools as well as single device solutions
- Knowledge of supporting Commercial Domains such as CRM (Veeva, SFDC), data analytics will be highly regarded
- Ability to relate business priorities to associated technology investments is required.
- Ability to recommend priorities to multiple stakeholders based on the highest business value is required.
- Knowledge of trends in technology and opportunities in healthcare is preferred.
- Experience in project delivery in a dynamic and emerging market as part of a complex, global organization is required.
- Broad technology experience with ability to lead assessments of proposed solutions and develop recommendations is required.
- Understanding of the business impact of different solutions and ability to assess impact and communicate the tradeoffs between business needs, technology requirements, timelines, costs and risks is required.
- Good understanding of Agile delivery methodology.
- Working knowledge of SDLC(CSV, Computer System Validation) and rRDM(Business Analysis methodology) including requirements elicitation, system design, development and validation/regulatory requirements.
- Experience working in process-driven environments (SDLC, Agile) coordinating internal and external delivery partners toward a single goal
- Certification in Business Analysis (e.g. ISEB Business Analysis Diploma) and Project Management (e.g. PRINCE2, PMP) areas highly regarded
- Both Japanese and English language (spoken & written) in a business and technical context
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, and comfortable communicating and collaborating across all functions and with internal and external partners across multiple countries
- Effective team working and ability to build effective relationships with customers, matrix teams, suppliers and partners.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Good at facilitating workshops and meetings, and negotiating
- Genuine passion for technology, understanding how things work, and for applying technology to bring value to businesses/customers
- Continuous learner, able to demonstrate a familiarity with current trends
- Capable to take a "hands-on approach" to experiment and try things if needed
- Can communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders at different levels
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com