Digital Content Manager
場所: Tokyo, Japan
給与: ¥1400000 - ¥1500000 per annum + competitive
The Content Manager is responsible for developing and executing our digital content strategy for the Japan and Oversea market.
- Helps defines, executes and continuously evolves a best-in class, purpose-driven content strategy that aligns customer context with line of business objectives.
- Identifies key audience segments for the Japan markets on specific messaging strategies. Aligns messaging with personas and patient journeys to attract, convert and retain patients.
- Writes, tests and optimizes digital content for maximum relevancy and accessibility across key channels such as websites, mobile, search, email and social.
- Refreshes and maintains web writing style guide to reflect the evolution of industry best practices.
- Manages the dissemination of key content and product/messaging across all relevant website channels, working with teams across digital marketing and other internal teams.
- Creates and manages the collection of strategic, high-quality, engaging content from internal and external contributors including short and long form content, videos and infographics.
- Collaborates with designers, researchers, product managers and engineers to create meaningful user experiences.
- Measures and reports on content performance across all channels in a manner that is meaningful and actionable. Makes suggestions for continuous improvements based on content analytics and industry insight.
- Defines process for regular content asset audits.
- Defines and implements digital content governance process that provides the structure needed for people to prepare and deliver content on a large scale while still allowing for creativity.
- Uses data-driven insights to measure content effectiveness and to identify opportunities for optimization or new content.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing and Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or related field required. Master's degree preferred.
- 6 to 10 years of experience in marketing and communications required.
- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organization skills, along with a proven ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. Detail oriented. Must have ability to set priorities, make decisions, and readily adjust to change. Works well in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com