Digital Marketing Manager
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. Working with headquarters, you will manage this top European brands digital presence and head up new projects in order to reach the brands goals here in Japan!
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Basic Qualifications:
- 5+ years' experience in digital marketing focused on the Japanese market.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Social Media management expertise
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Fluent Japanese language AND fluent skills required
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, great work/life balance, and an international work environment. Apply today!
Important: Must currently be in Japan to be eligible to apply!