Digital Marketing Manager
A Global, American brand has a long legacy of providing the top apparel and footwear among their diverse portfolio of brands. With sites set on increasing their growth here in Japan, the client now looks to finding a top digital talent to lead their new digital initiatives here in Japan for their most top performing brand.
Mission for the role
The key focus areas will be:
- Work closely with APAC Digital and CRM teams to develop local consumer-centric strategies and activities
- Managing and executing online promotion, digital, social and CRM campaigns to increase sales and profit (Including of quality and schedule management partner companies)
- Executing customer acquisition and nurturing plan by analysing customer data
- Improving service UI/UX by analysing site performance
- Affecting to increase sales by utilising SNS Digital Marketing & CRM are the top priority for both the brand and parent company. The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to take a leading role in shaping the future of digital initiatives at one of the best-known footwear brands and to work at the one of the largest apparel company in the world.
- Ideal candidate will have a proven track record in planning and executing CRM and digital marketing and for apparel, footwear or a lifestyle brand.
Working closely with APAC HQ, you will be charged with ensuring the new digital marketing & CRM project is a success and in return, you will be compensated with up to 13M JPY (based on experience), numerous benefits, and great work/life balance.