場所: Tokyo 23 wards, Japan
給与: ¥7000000 - ¥15000000 per annum + competitive
The E-Commerce Manager is responsible for developing and executing our eCommerce growth strategy for the Japan and Oversea market.
About the role:
- Be the eCommerce expert who connects with local & oversea markets.
- Drive collaboration with cross-functional leads including eCommerce Sales, Media & Integrated Marketing and Customer Marketing.
- Responsible to develop local and international eCommerce business as rapidly as possible.
- Build brand and business strategies to help local markets excel in various eCommerce platforms.
- Ensure category/key brand eCommerce content requirements are identified, plans to deliver those requirements are in place and work is completed by eCommerce agencies.
- Manage eCommerce agencies to drive planning and budgeting that aligns with brand/category eCommerce requirements.
- Ensure local markets are utilizing eCommerce measurement best practices.
- Work with key category stakeholders to deliver global eCommerce strategies for each category
- Develop eCommerce playbooks to help local markets understand what and how to execute eCommerce.
- 5+ years success in eCommerce and/or Digital Marketing
- Demonstrated understanding of key players and concepts in digital and eCommerce.
- Ability to leverage insights into a strategic recommendation with high potential to drive growth
- Experience collaborating with multiple levels of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to conduct analysis, draw conclusions, and drive action based on multiple sources of data
- Ability to quickly adapt and make immediate impact through positive and proactive nature, high energy level and credible experience
- Maintain workflow across multiple projects and brand categories simultaneously in fast-paced environment
- Experience in effectively working with multi-functional teams and external agency/vendor partners
- Comfort in ambiguity and ability to work in self-directed environment & high sense of urgency
- Passion for digital & eCommerce space
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com