Enterprise Account Executive
Fastest growing software company in the world that uses machine learning and AI dominating Japan market.
Named as a "Gartner Magic Quadrant leader for APM Suites" for the 6th consecutive year.
- This role entails that you establish trust and credibility with end users & partners through conducting product demo's both in-person and via web-based technologies as well as:
- Articulate and manage complex sales cycles to present the value of our full product suite to decision makers
- Developing and managing relationships within enterprise organizations, presenting to C-level executives the value of our integration services
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com, while creating satisfied customers
Working in an individual contributor position within a high-energy team of regional sales managers who have a track record of significant overachievement.
Pipeline generation is the lifeblood of the operation and in joining this team; you must possess that same drive to uncover new opportunity as part of your daily operating rhythm.
While exceptionally talented, the team retains a significant focus on personal and professional development, therefore we will only seek individuals wishing to grow and develop their careers.
- Native Japanese
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- 10+ years of quota-carrying experience in a complex technology solution-selling environment
- Proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales quota
- Both SaaS and on-premise selling experience a MUST