A global leader in financial technology specialising in globally recognised and accepted payments technology. they have a global presence with a multitude of alliances worldwide, and enable consumers, businesses, banks and governments to use digital currency around the globe to purchase of goods and services. Have a large market share in Japan and are growing their teams across business development, customer success, and general management.
An international environment suitable for candidates interested in working with a global team.
The General Manager will be in charge of building and growing the brick and mortar client network, furthering the ability of consumers to utilise digital currency in shopping and making payments. The role requires diving into not on Business Development, but also looking at Brand Position, and Loyalties programs, in order to build a strong experience within the ecosystem.
The successful candidate will speak business level English and native Japanese, as well as have the following skill sets / experiences:
- P/L management of an entire business division within a larger global organisation
- Ability to define and set cross-functional operations as well as drive business strategy
- Act as central point of contact across the APAC region for sales and operations of the business
- Manage and grow customer portfolio in Japan and regionally
- Experienced in data-driven decision making.
You will work closely with the Japan President and regional stakeholders, as well as your customers to build a successful business. In return you will be rewarded with a great salary (between 15m - 20m base), career growth, and work-life balance.
If you are interested, please apply ASAP, or contact Tommy Haviland on Linkedin, or by email.