Head of Sales
Making women look and feel their best has always been a part of this European fashion brand's goal and they are passionate about each and every piece they design.
Exception quality, fit, and design are what makes the brand stand out and they are aiming to revamp their message to be more retail focused focusing on service.
Quickly growing in Japan, this brand needs a new Head of Sales to help take their brand to the next step and lead their goals for the near future.
Purpose & Overall Relevance For The Organization
To drive profitable and sustainable market share and net sales growth in assigned business account(s) and categories while respecting the image of the brand.
- Develop the retailer channel vision, strategy and plan to drive top-line growth and bottom-line profitability
- Implement, monitor and maintain the store operational standards, visual merchandising, consumer service standards and control mechanism to improve operational efficiency.
- Monitor and measure progress on team and individual KPIs
- Report team and individual KPIs to Managing Director
- Propose pros and cons to resolve conflicts in a timely manner
- Lead mindset change with a retail culture fit for channel and embed a new culture throughout the sales organization.
- Provide realistic plans and forecasts on customer performance for daily business
- Monitor/Report risk in organization to Director
Requisite Education And Experience / Minimum Qualifications
- University degree or equivalent experiences
- English: Business level
- Japanese: Fluent (Strict Requirement)