Inside Sales Representative
A small US-startup company that works in a niche area of cyber security. They are now looking to grow fast in Japan due to increased demand. Company is very strong globally - they have a small team in Japan and are very much in the startup phase.
What you will do in this role:
- Identify new business opportunities, and work together with them to set up meetings for the sales team
- Find key decision-makers in the company, build efficient plan to break into the potential clients
- Work closely with the sales team, managers, and Country Manager, to build a successful pipeline to meet and exceed your individual sales quota
What will they expect from you?
- 1+ years of sales experience a relevant or similar sales position
- Ability to approach relevant key decision-makers
- Cyber security experience is preferred, but not necessary
- Native, or native-level Japanese, business-level English