Global company with a great vision. They specialise in disruptive technology in the MedTech market
International environment that would suit candidates who wants a good work/life balance, and to be part of global projects working with team members all over the world.
We aim to create industry defining software and are looking for core team members to join us in the endeavour and many more to come.
We're looking to hire up to an iOS Engineer to join us in our office in Shibuya, Tokyo to work on mobile health care and first aid applications. The candidate will be responsible of developing new features, fix bugs, maintain the code clean and the tests updated.
Current applications are written in Objective-C and Swift so experience with the language is a required. The development is done using Xcode and a plethora of libraries/tools such as RxCocoa, RXSwift, and RealmSwift among others.
All the applications communicate with remote servers that speak different protocols (HTTP/ XMPP) and message formats (JSON/XML). Knowledge of these protocols and formats is desired.
Projects source is kept in Git repositories and the issues/features/milestones are managed using Gitlab/Github. The candidate should be familiar with these tools and development process
【Perks / Services Offered】
- Visa support（we prepare and apply）
- Finding new home support, and introduce real estate agent
- Moving fee support if moving to Japan
- Annual home coming leave and home coming support fee - we will pay for you and your family to fly home once a year and give you additional time off
- Conference support, if you want to attend a conference -in japan or outside we will pay for you to go
- Learning support - We provide free Japanese/English Lessons and will buy any tech related books you would like to study
- Regular salary reviews
- No overtime
The ideal candidate will be one who has a deep understanding of Objective-C, Swift, Xcode and is able to develop server backed applications using different protocols (HTTP/XMPP) and message formats (JSON/XML).
We're looking for self-starting, motivated people who are as passionate about learning and improving themselves and their knowledge.
Our team communicates primarily in English, and so the ability to communicate clearly and fluently in English is a requirement for this job.
Applicants from outside of Japan are welcome, but are required to hold at least a Bachelors degree (or its recognized equivalent) to be able to apply.
Successful candidates must have the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years iOS application development using iOS SDK
- Deep Knowledge of Objective C, Swift, and XCode.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and GraphQL APIs.
- Experience designing, parsing and generating JSON messages.
- Unit and integration testing
- Capable of writing large iOS applications with complex UX interactions and designs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (e.g. Android/Back-end developers and designers) to define, design, and ship new features.
Knowledge and experience considered a plus:
- Experience with CocoaPods.
- Familiarity with MVVM, Dependency Injection, and Reactive Programming.
- Experience working with Realm, and YapDB.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle. From design to publication.
- iOS UI design and UX best practices.
- XMPP Protocol and XML messages.
Candidates will be invited to interview either in person or through Skype. Interviews will be conducted primarily in English. If you are a Japanese speaker, some of the interview will be in Japanese.