場所: 東京都, 日本
セクター: BI, ビッグデータ&アナリシス
Japanese manufacuturing company
- Educating, promoting, training for best practice with internal users to maximize usage of OS 365 Business Suite. Conducting business analysis, review usage of these applications by internal users and best practices will affect their tasks and responsibilities.
- Consulting and promoting to users to maximize usage of these applications that improve internal communications, sharing of data, reduce errors, efficiency and task management. Train users to navigate software, access menus and best understand functions.
- Reporting to and coordinate with IT Manager overseas, support IT strategy, localize and implement in Japan. Work closely with internal stakeholders in IT, utilize local support and resources to implement these strategies in Japan.
- Identify problems, trouble-shoot, and solve issues. Provide technical support to internal users when necessary.
- Provide insight to improve or modify strategies. Utilize your understanding of local resources and current business practices to consult overseas IT team members how best to implement these strategies in Japan.
- Manage IT projects, by providing leadership and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders, and by establishing clear initiatives and encourage cooperation to ensure project success and meet deadlines.
- Bachelors or Master Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Japanese and English
- Experience in either IT Consulting, Project management and/ or Administration with OS 365 platform. Individuals with experience as either a Consultant, IT Business Analyst or Internal IT Engineer
- Strong technical knowledge of OS 365 platforms, deep understanding of best practices with functions and menus and how to best utilize along with everyday tasks and responsibilities. Configuration, implementation and/or administration experience with these systems.
- Ability to coordinate with local and overseas IT, cross function manage internal stake holders, establish strong relationships and partnerships. Experience working with overseas IT strategy.
- Ability to identify problems, provide solutions and support, with team members in different countries, across different levels in the organization. Strong ability to work closely and provide the best service to stake holders.
- Project management skills with strucutred approach, ability to evaluate, delegate, and roadmap projects, meet deadlines, and accomplish goals.
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com