IT Site Support Lead
場所: 東京都, 日本
Global Healthcare company.
- Responsible for overall site health and infrastructure environment - Monitors service levels, tracks metrics/analytics, and ensures site health of Technology Support(TS) services
- Site delivery responsibilities expanded to MES infrastructure and integration of MES infrastructure with plant devices
- Coordinates and acts as SPOC for complex service requests (e.g., MES, Lab and warehouse systems, End user devices, networking services, Collaboration)
- Interacts with MLL (Manufacturing, Lab and Logistics) platform owners to problem-solve future-state requirements
- Interacts with multiple MLL stakeholders - Execution systems, plant engineers and technicians and MLL IT
- Maintains IT facilities ownership (e.g., local computer rooms)
- Performs site-level Disaster Recovery (DR), Business Continuity Plan (BCP), CMDB related to TS services
- Local representation/site support services for audit/HR investigations related to TS services
- Local/site-level asset planning, purchasing, deployment and decommissioning related to TS services
- End user knowledge (e.g., training, technical writing) related to TS services
- Vendor management associated with Ricoh/Xerox or any other vendors related to TS services
- Supports TS financial reporting and analysis of site infrastructure costs
- Accountable for TS services at the sites and the associated reliability and uptime of the site operations dependent on TS services
- Fast response time to high-priority MLL requests
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 6+ years' Information Technology experience related to deployment of IT application solutions, infrastructure solutions and portfolio/project management.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL database and programming languages.
- Experience in multiple technology service towers such as server, storage, virtualization, web, messaging, databases, WAN/LAN, Microsoft Windows, desktop computing hardware and software.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures associated with the ITIL framework
- Preferred to have experience in an FDA regulated environment with broad knowledge of regulatory compliance in IT infrastructure Systems (i.e. GxP manufacturing and laboratory systems) would be ideal
- Ability to interact with multiple MLL stakeholders - Execution systems, plant engineers, and Lab technicians and the MLL IT Leader.
- Experience with managing multi-site and global support models.
- Sensitive to project timeline and financial cost. He/She must be aware of the big picture, following process and technology standards. Demonstrates leadership to define requirements for MLL site services and related project risk
- Self-starter, capable of creative and innovative thought and the ability to progress ideas from development, implementation and constant improvement
- Excellent communication skills, interact daily with business partners.
- Strong customer focus and service orientation
- Should be bilingual in Japanese and English, being able to communicate fluently in these languages both written and spoken.
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com