IT Solutions Management - OS 365
場所: 東京都, 日本
Global manufacturing company.
- Providing internal business analysis and consluting with Microsoft Office 365 Business Suite.
- Collaborate with business units and regions to train, deploy, and drive adoption of Office 365 knowledge management solutions. Automate processes by linking various applications using Microsoft Power Automate/ Flow.
- Negotiating with customers to design solutions to address complex cross functional needs. Identifies and recommend industry BKM's for integrated solution design and standards; Keeps abreast of technologies in the market and oversees new technology evaluations; Works with multiple vendors for high quality resources and competitiveness
- Ability to push back flexibly on the business for scenarios that are not optimal and guide them enterprise level.
- Oversees software application configuration and coding. Develops testing and data conversion strategy and approach and testing preparation and execution and data conversions.
- Oversees support services to customers for specific IT service or set of services. Adheres to service management processes and procedures to meet customer service level agreements and maintain customer satisfaction. Oversees IT outsourced service ensuring service levels are achieved at effective cost.
- Planning and managing projects to ensure effective and efficient execution in line with established processes and guidelines and guardrails of scope, timeline, budget and quality
- Learning new technologies (ex. Cloud based software solutions) that address and solve business high value problems.
- Fluent in Japanese, and at least business level of English
- Deep Knowledge of the Microsoft Office 365 collaboration suite of applications (Sharepoint, Flow, PowerApps, OneDrive, Teams, Stream(Video), etc.)
- Management skill
- Experience in training or consulting, experience of automation with Microsoft Flow/ Power Automate, experience of Business application/ web app development/project,and experience of project migration and integration is a plus.
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com