Major Account Manager - Telecom
場所: Tokyo 23 wards, Japan
給与: ¥14000000 - ¥18000000 per annum + competitive
- Market leader in developing Cutting edge Network and Security Solutions.
- Globally established and recognized Security Brand.
- Huge client base in Japan.
- Great work life balance and centrally located office.
- Primary contact point with Major Accounts within the Telecom vertical clients.
- Maintain relationships with C-level contact points and propsing the value for our products.
- Maintain key partner relationships and facilitate relationships with partners and customers.
- Prepare formal proposals and presentations, present to all levels of the organization including executives, leads negotiations & coordinates complex decision making processe.
- Deep understanding of organization's business needs, develop application of products and services and communicate how our technical solutions will address those needs
- Assume full responsibility for accurate sales forecasting by demonstrating in depth knowledge of sales cycles from initial contact through the procurement process, ensure SalesForce is utilized appropriately and maintained on a regular basis.
- 8+ years of sales expereince with proven sales track record of selling Infrastrucutre and applications in to major Telecom vertical clients.
- Strong ability to effectively lead time and prioritize workload, develop and manage pipeline and forecasting.
- Experienced selling skills in a complex matrix environment.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Strong solution selling and presentation abilities
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com