Major Account Manager role with global DNS security Vendor
場所: 東京都, 日本
給与: ¥18000000 - ¥24000000 per annum + competitive
10+ years of proven sales track record of selling network security solutions in to major Japanese enterprise vertical customers.
- Global Network security Vendor with huge presence in the Japan market.
- Key innovator of new cutting edge technologies.
- Direct and drive sales growth across Japan.
- Lead key account sales, constantly build sales pipeline and cultivate new business opportunity
- Develop strategic account plans focused on maintaining/growing accounts
- Gather detailed understanding of customer business and organizational landscape
- Prepare and present accurate forecasts, tracking and sales plans
- Collaborate with presales, channel and engineering team to identify and address customer's business needs, challenges and technical requirements
- Leverage external partner to drive solution development in new areas/prospects
- Coordinate with business development team to strategize lead and sales opportunity qualification
- Maintain sufficient activity levels to achieve sales target and build appropriate pipelines to achieve quarterly sales targets for the following two quarters
- At least 10 years in Enterprise IT/network security and technology sales.
- Proven track record in selling to the enterprise vertical clients.
- English speaking at business level and Japanese are a must
- Strong experience with target account selling, solution selling and/or consultative sales techniques
- Excellent ability to present to C level and technical stakeholders
- Strong operational and forecasting skills
- Working knowledge of cloud business models and ability to drive creation of new opportunity leveraging network security technology platforms
- Ability to work reciprocally with employees (both internally and with partners) within the sales function and across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering and Product Development
- Strong understanding of business-critical applications, virtualization and the Public/Private Cloud market.
- Good business acumen, results-oriented and be capable of building strong business pipeline, accurately and closing deals.
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com