Principle IT Technologist
場所: 東京都, 日本
Global Healthcare company.
- Part of the Digital Platform core development team member, maintain continuous communications with the US and global digital platform development team member to manage a quality and stable product and platform.
- Provide leaderships in both technology platform, capacity, scale and performance, development and development process automation of the Digital Platform.
- Support the technology platform architect and leads to provide guidance and governance across the platform
- Support the technology platform architect and leads to establish and communicate design tenets for the technology stack and ensure compliance across the digital team
- .NET/Business Logic/Integration Application design and development of Web application on the platform
- Create and update unit tests
- Code review of contributing developers on the platform to ensure quality and consistency in standards
- Draft and review architecture related items with Core Platform architects
- Create technical documentation for all new or modified components
- Support and drive system architecture and coding standards
- Perform unit testing and fixes and write scripts for validation
- Active participations with projects teams using the Agile project methodology for development activities
- Collaborate with BAs on functional design
- Provide input on estimates for new demand
- Collaborate with QA team to support activities on Functional testing, Integration testing, and User Acceptance Testing
- Help set up a co- development environment to enable Global IT team and regional IT team to work together and develop solutions
- Collect, create and maintain regional technical documentations of logic and physical architecture design.
- Participate in global governance sessions that ensure the regional IT teams are developing code and sharing reusable components efficiently
- Review security related items with Global Security
- Exhibit self-motivation, enthusiasm, and positive attitude while performing as a team player across the region and global teams.
- Lead, coach, and mentor other developers on the platform
- 7+ years of relevant experience with a bachelor's degree or 5+ years of relevant experience with an advanced degree
- .NET development, C#, ASPNet Web Api, Windows Services
- Search Tools experience (e.g. ElasticSearch)
- Couchbase or other NoSQL database experience.
- Git experience (or other source code management)
- Good understanding of SDLC and/or Agile project management methodology
- Team player comfortable to work in an international and culturally diverse team
Nice To Have
- DevOps Tools experience (e.g. Team City, Octopus)
- Monitoring and Application performance tools (e.g. Elk, BugSnag, New Relic or Dynatrace)
- Proven communication skills
- Strong analytical thinking, communication and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of CRM, ERP systems and supply chain processes is preferred
- Previous working experiences within Life Sciences environment and knowledge of Digital commerce
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision in a high-energy and fast-paced environment
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com