Field Marketing Manager
場所: 東京都, 日本
給与: ¥10000000 - ¥12000000 per annum + competitive
- Globally renowned Cyber security vendor looking for a Field Marketing Manager to manage all marketing activities for lead generation.
- Managing all marketing budget in Japan as well as korea market.
- Globally established Cyber security Vendor with a huge presence in the Japan market.
- Innovator of new cutting edge technologies within the network security landscape.
- Small sized office in Japan with a large client and partner portfolio.
- Partner with regional Country Manager to establish marketing priorities that are aligned to sales priorities
- Develop and manage field marketing programs to drive opportunity generation and pipeline acceleration, including demand generation campaigns, field events, trade shows, digital programs, direct mail, telemarketing, sales collateral, and partner programs
- Work cross-functionally to oversee the timely execution of the field marketing programs and collaborate with sales and channel development
- Manage/track budget and spend, working with the marketing team to create a quarterly marketing investment plan for the region
- Track campaigns and report metrics as well as overall ROI to the internal stakeholders
- Manage sales tools and collateral needs and deliverables for the region including printing, translation, presentation, datasheet and brochure, etc
- At least eight years of experience in enterprise IT/Technology solutions industry in sales supporting marketing role
- Strong working knowledge of the technology industry with direct experience working with information security, SaaS, or enterprise networking company
- Expertise in a wide variety of demand generation tactic
- Attention to detail, well organized and committed to high-quality work
- Ability to collaborate and work well within the extended team; effectively communicate and partner with all business groups including marketing, PR, sales, and channels
- Experience working with Marketo, Eloqua, and or Salesforce
- Strong desire to learn, contribute and think innovatively
- Team player, sense of fun, energetic, go-to person
- Good command of spoken and written Japanese and English is a must
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com