Ruby on Rails Developer
The client is a leading Artificial Intelligence Company offering flexible time(Remote work for engineers), FLAT Working Environment and International culture. They also have a very stabe funding and growing rapidly.
The client is looking for experienced Ruby on Rails Developer to build the next generation chatbot platform for the hospitality industry. You will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
As an engineer, you will be:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Assist with the integration of data storage solution such as MySQL and Redis
- Develop user-facing elements as well as server side logic
- Help maintain code quality, organisation and automation
- Strong Ruby on Rails developer skills (able to demonstrate previous Rails experience)
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and libraries such as RSpec and Resque
- Experience in building APIs for client facing-apps in Ruby on Rails
- Experience in creating and maintaining scalable infrastructure, leveraging modern AWS products like RDS, ElastiCache, Dynamo DB or similar
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. Git, or SVN)
- Passion for technology and good communication skills in English; no Japanese required
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field