場所: Tokyo, Japan
Responsibilities And Duties
- You will own all new customer development activities and quota achievement for the vertical, including expanding relationships with existing customers.
- You will be responsible for defining and executing the strategy for your vertical. You will track competition and help position our offering for the vertical.
- Working with the marketing team, you will create highly targeted marketing content that speaks to the needs of your prospects.
- You will identify and execute partnerships with the appropriate companies in your vertical.
- You will focus on strategic deals to help us gain long-term adoption in the vertical.
Qualifications And Skills
- Experience in email marketing and online lead generation space preferred.
- At minimum ten years of experience.
- Ability to show consistent achievement of enterprise sales quota.
- Experience managing enterprise sales pipeline, forecasting and reporting.
- Displays a positive attitude.
- Demonstrates flexibility in day-to-day work.
- Shows initiative for learning by seeking out answers to daily challenges.
- Sets high standards of performance for oneself.
- Establishes good working relationships with team members.
- Appreciates each team member's contributions and values each individual member.
- Ability to work quickly and patiently as part of a small team growing rapidly.
- Strives to help the team succeed, even when it means working outside the job description.
- Above all: you are an entrepreneur at heart, self-motivated, with an insatiable can-do mentality.
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com