A small US-based gaishikei company that works in a niche area of cyber security. They are now looking to add two new members in the sales team due to increased demand. Company is very strong globally - they have a small team in Japan with good environment, that has created strong presence in Japan market.
What you will do in this role:
- Identify new business opportunities, establish, develop, and maintain relationships with decision-makers
- Work closely with the sales team, managers, and Country Manager, to build a successful pipeline to meet and exceed your individual sales quota
- Prepare detailed account development plans, engagement strategies and targets for each account
- Manage sales cycle from lead generation to closing
What will they expect from you?
- 4+ years of sales experience in enterprise software field
- Ability to approach relevant key decision-makers
- Cyber security experience is preferred, but not necessary
- Native, or native-level Japanese, business-level English