場所: Tokyo, Japan
給与: ¥16000000 - ¥18000000 per annum + competitive
- Global Cyber Security platform vendor
- Developer of new cutting edge technologies and emerging player in the IOT security space.
- Huge presence in the Japan market with a proven client base.
- Building and maintaining senior management/C level relationships with key enterprise accounts to gain an understanding of their businesses and key priorities to identify joint regional sales strategies and tactics.
- Manage sales within the client territory and develop detailed account plans.
- Build relationships with all decision making stake holders and propose the product value assesing the client needs.
- Grow revenue from the designated accounts.
- Experience developing and implementing account strategies/plans and approaches in line with the overall strategy.
- Successful experience as a new-business developer, able to introduce technologies and maintain long-term relationships.
- Track record of successful personal sales pipeline management and results.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and build rapport in senior customer relationships.
- Strong business acumen and technical knowledge to succinctly align customer needs with the BlackBerry value proposition
- Proven ability to respectfully engage multiple functional areas across an organization
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to keep it simple
- Personal goal setting, time management, and drive to succeed Integrity, humility, team-orientation, and drive for performance.
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com