Senior Communications Director
場所: Tokyo, Japan
You'll help inspire magic by enabling internal stakeholders to push the limits of consumer experience with an exciting slate of products!
- Maintain and increase the company's reputation as a global leader in both the theme park industry and destination resort business through strong proactive and reactive media relations programs.
- Develop and manage strategic communications plans to protect and enhance the company's reputation in new and existing markets.
- Research, analyze, benchmark, provide recommendations and implement a "best in class" communications function within the company's.
- Build and nurture relationships with local, national and international media and serve as a company spokesperson.
- Serve as a consultant and resource to sites around the globe on all media relations activities.
- Lead the company's financial communication in partnership with the finance and corporate teams.
- Partner with teams throughout Public Affairs and Communications, including Public Relations, Special Events, Internal Communications, Executive Communications and Corporate Citizenship, to develop mutually beneficial, strategically sound programs and communications.
- Support the ongoing implementation of a global plan and create tools that assist with management of emergency preparedness / crisis communications across the company's.
- Special projects, as assigned by the Vice President of External Communications (APAC).
- Minimum of 15 years of media relations experience dealing with blue chip brands, high profile government work or agency experience.
- Demonstrated previous experience leading and developing a high-performing team in a senior-leader- or executive-level capacity.
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills in both English and Japanese.
- Crisis communications experience.
- Demonstrated creative thinking and the ability to take initiative with projects and anticipate issues of concern.
- Disciplined organizational skills in all aspects of job performance with strong attention to detail.
- Strong project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and nurture relationships with top-tier national and international media.
- Flexibility, resourcefulness and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changing and growing environment.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills to broadly influence and effectively forge partnerships both internally and externally.
- Proactive, self-starter.
- High level of corporate professionalism, maturity, and political savvy.
- Strong ability to synthesize large amounts of actionable data points.
- Proven ability to maintain confidential information.
- Willingness to travel.
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com