Senior Manager Industry Public Relations
場所: Tokyo 23 wards, Japan
American blue chip internet company with great culture, benefits and workplace services.
- Educate business, tech and vertical specific press about the company's industry strategy.
- Assist Industry Public Relations Lead in driving media coverage for the company's efforts in the SMB sector.
- Work on stretch projects, including supporting cloud product launches, thought leadership campaigns, corporate initiatives, major events
- Lead ongoing executive communications opportunities including media briefings, speaking engagements, and customer and partner activities.
- Manage external agency team resources.
- Ability to influence and communicate cross-functionally and externally while multi-tasking and managing competing priorities
- Ability to work under time constraints and thrive in a fast-paced, fluid, collaborative and highly creative environment while being able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong, clear writing style and excellent editing skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to deliver quality work while managing multiple projects.
- Strong research and analytical skills, with the ability to quickly identify trending topics and issues with a defined point of view.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, English, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10-10 years of experience in public relations at an agency or a corporate in-house, preferably tech or IT.
- Only native Japanese Language Speakers with Fluency in English considered
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com