場所: Tokyo, Japan
給与: ¥13000000 - ¥15000000 per annum + competitive
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Manage team of SEO Specialists
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
- Proven 6 years or more of experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager or similar role, planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy, web analytics, within an agency or client side.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of planning and delivering contents strategy to achieve great user experience and innovation in Digital Owned Media.
- A strategic and implementation knowledge of digital owned media channels and technologies.
- Must able to demonstrate delivering projects in each of these areas.
- Advanced knowledge of standard and current SEO practices, strong expertise in A/B and other testing methods, In-depth knowledge of research principles and methods and experience in analyzing data, Knowledge of HTML/CSS, Experience with SEO reporting.
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends), Excellent communication skills, Strong organizational and leadership skills, Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com