Technical Services Engineer- Network Specialist
- Provide advanced phone, Web portal system, and Chat support to end-users, resellers/partners, and distributors.
- Work with a case driven system where you have the final responsibility towards the customer for concluding and closing your cases.
- At a professional communication level, maintaining a good dialogue with the customer throughout the resolution of a support case.
- Assist primarily the sales office in your region, with both after sales and pre-sales support.
- Build technical knowledge and contribute to developing the support function within the team.
- Authorize warranty exchange (RMA) and handle day-to-day issues with the RMA partner for the region.
- Take part in team training initiatives
- Meet or exceed quarterly statistical goals
- Solid computer and network knowledge
- Large technical interest
- Detailed problem solving/troubleshooting
- Customer service/Technical support experience
- Knowledge on TCP/IP Network
- Familiar with Switches, routers, Network Camera, NVR
- Professional and friendly phone etiquette and communication skill
- Native in Japanese
- English communication skills in business level
- Preferably, working experience in international companies