Would you like to join a team developing software that connects patients, clinicians and researchers and uses artificial intelligence to analyses anonymized real-world data and make new discoveries?
You will be involved in implementing Machine Learning solutions to provide accurate, timely, and actionable intelligence to support business decision-making within life sciences. As a Senior you will need to support and guide other researchers in learning about, applying and delivering product features driven by machine learning (ML) techniques.
You will also help develop robust model training and data infrastructure to support continuous optimisation of ML-driven approaches. You will assist in steering the research direction of the company in the field of machine learning and then also publish research results in national and international conferences and scientific journals.
- MSc minimum PhD degree in Machine Learning, Computer Science or a related quantitative field
- 3+ years' experience in a Postdoctoral research/industrial role
- Thorough hands-on experience using machine learning (NLP is a bonus) is a strict requirement-
- Excellent coding skills (Python, C++ are a plus)
- Strong academic and research track record demonstrated through publication of papers in top scientific conferences and/or journals.
- Hands-on experience using one of the following deep learning libraries: Tensorflow, PyTorch, Theano or similar.
- Previous industry experience in translating these approaches into a commercial/industry setting
- Experience using clinical/healthcare data
This is fantastic opportunity to work for a large growing company, with a great culture. You will indirectly be helping to save lives. In return you will receive a great salary and well as benefits including shares, flexible working, pension, etc.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales