Operational Supporter (m/f/x)
Are you an experienced Operational Supporter (m/f/x) looking for a new project? Our client, a large pharmaceutical company located in Kaiseraugst (Switzerland) offers an interesting and exciting opportunity for freelance Operational Supporter.
Your role as Operational Supporter in the Treasury IT
- SAP Treasury Helpdesk support: apply fixes, implement changes, conduct regular system checks, monitor technical interfaces, pick up customer requests and answer user inquiries.
- Enhancements in the Global SAP Treasury system covering incident analysis, business requirement collection, customizing solution definition, implementation & technical testing, support user acceptance testing and post production review & support whiting the agreed service level agreement.
- Implementation of payments in XML ISO20022 format with new banks.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in SAP In-house Cash, Treasury (FSCM) covering Treasury Transaction Manager, Cash Management & Risk Analyzers (Credit, Market, Portfolio Analyzer)
- IDOC, ISO20022 format expertise (credit transfers/Direct debit)
- Experience in global and multinational IHC set up
- Excellent written/oral English skills
- Team player and communicative
- Location: Kaiseraugst
- Start Date: July 2019
- Duration: 4+ month, 100%
- Remote: not possible
If you would like to apply for this pharmaceutical project as Operational Supporter (m/f/x) please contact me. Kai Zipper / k.zipper(at)computerfutures.ch / 0041 (0) 44 588 2623
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.