I am currently looking for an experience quality professional to take on a quality manager role in East Hampshire,
Working with a family owned company that design develops and manufactures electronic devices for the medical devices industry, working exclusively B2B with clients such as Abbott.
You will be responsible for ensuring the products and service provided are fit for purpose, consistent and meets both external and internal requirements.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage and develop an efficient and dynamic QA process
- Manage the quality team
- Compliance with international standards
- Maintain 9001 and 13485 certifications, and any further ones Morgan receives
- Conduct Internal and external audits
- Manage CAPA and customer complaints
- Training new Quality Control employees
You will have:
- Experience (5 years+) in quality role
- Experience working with ISO13485 or in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Willingness to learn and expand into new areas
If you would be interested in learning more about this role, please submit your CV and I will be in touch.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales