Are you a hardworking and self-motivated Senior Data Scientist with a passion for complex data? If so, this role could be for you!
As a Senior Data Scientist, you key aim will be to;
- Generate Business insights
- Generate scientific insights
- Provide product insights
You will be part of the Data engineering and analytics team, where you will collaborate with other departments. As a Data Scientist you will use data science tools to analyse and build models on both internal and external data sets. You will create visualisation dashboards to produce automated reporting using different programming languages such as Python/R and other analytical tools. You will also help create automated data pipelines and assess their effectiveness through rigorous validation workflows.
As a Senior Data Scientist you will be working for an innovative Financial Services company based in London. You will be working for one of the leading companies in their industry who help customers with their financial decisions.
Who You Are:
As a Senior Data Scientist you need the following:
- Experience in Data Science, analytics and machine learning
- Passion for manipulating and handling complex data
- Comfortable building models and using visualisation tools
- Good mathematical statistical knowledge and ability to understand machine learning models
- Confident in using programming and scripting languages e.g. Python/R and Tableau
- Worked in an agile environment
- Good communication skills
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary as well as a number of employee benefits. If you think this opportunity could be for you, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales