Senior IC design Engineer
You have the opportunity to be a part of a rapidly expanding, highly dynamic and exciting company based in within the semiconductors market. The company you have the chance to be a part of is located in Southampton and are now looking to rapidly grow their team of engineers. They specialise in market disrupting, brand new technology 5G mobile communications.
The role itself is working within a current team of engineers who are all highly skilled and capable individuals to help contribute to the development, verification and integration with existing and future products. They are looking for someone to undertake this unique opportunity based on the south coast, with global reach.
The successful candidate will have the following skillset:
- 2-3 years relevant industry experience
- The ability to develop integrated circuit design systems for communications using SystemVerilog
- Develop software implementations for electronic systems using C/C++
- The ability to develop and maintain software implementations using ARM neon or any other relevant software
- Degree or upper 2nd in an electronic engineering or equivalent subject
If you are interested in this position then please contact Matt Pittaway @Computer Futures in Bristol on 0117 910 3355 or click 'apply' now!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales