Are you a Senior Product Owner or Product Owner who is looking for their next challenge in an exciting, fast-pace company? If you are, then this role could be for you!
As a Senior Product Owner, you will be working for an international sports betting and gaming operating company. This company has a very large presence in the UK being of the market leaders, also leading in Ireland, USA, Australia and have a smaller presence in many more countries.
They are online-led, sports-led and mobile-led and continue to use innovative technology and marketing to ensure that their millions of customers have the best experience possible. You will be working for a FTSE 100 company that now employs over 6,500 people in sixteen locations across the globe. The company culture rewards teamwork and innovation.
As a Senior Product Owner, you will be responsible for the following;
- Represent the customer needs by engaging the customer and ensuring that the business outcomes are at the heart of all moves made
- Develop product visions that meet expectations of the stakeholders
- Communicating the roadmap and product vision to all stakeholders
- Work with technical teams to determine and other managers to determine the business value of proposed features and products
- Organise sequence of work by collaborating with other product owners to identify project dependencies
- Looking after product backlog
- Prioritise product backlog to align with ROI to the business
- Contribute to the success of each sprint and make sure the team understands the visions and goals at the beginning of every sprint
- Participates in daily scrums and planning meetings
- Inspect product progress and have authority to accept or reject work done
- Participate in preparation and also presentation of product demos
- Prepare product launches/releases
What you need:
As a Senior Product Owner, you will need to be the following;
- Be a product expert informing the product backlog
- Excellent stakeholder management and Communication skills
- Experienced in Agile methods
- Core infrastructure Domain experience
- Researching and discovering requirements
- Excellent collaboration and influencing skills
- Be customer centric!
As a Senior Product owner you will be rewarded with a competitive Salary and many other company benefits. If this position looks like it could be for you, please apply with your up to date CV today!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales