Are you a Technical Product Owner (TPO) with a passion for technology? Then this position could be for you.
Who They Are:
As a Technical Product Owner, you will be working for one of the leading providers of trusted identity and security solutions enabling businesses and organisations across the globe to secure communications, manage verified digital signatures and automate encryption and authentication.
What you will be doing:
As a TPO, you will play an essential part in a critical green field digital transformation project focusing on replacing legacy products with a more up-to-date modern platform. You will be working with an agile team in London and liaising with the product management team.
As the TPO you will be required to translate product needs into requirements by prioritising the engineering tasks, developing the product roadmap and working with the development team through an optimised development cycle.
Your role as a technical product owner will be the essential link and translation between the software engineering team and the product management team. You will also have the opportunity to organise workshops and train staff on new systems.
What you need:
- 3+ years' experience as a TPO, PM, IT Business Analyst or related field
- Analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Versed and competent in modern UX approaches
- Experience in writing persona driven user stories
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- You can easily translate complex & technical ideas into digestible messages
- Proven experience writing technical documentation
- Experience in an agile development environment
- Very knowledgeable about technology, web services, and internet security concepts
- Proficiency in working with products offered through web services / REST APIs
- Comfortable working under pressure and flexible work schedule to support global operations
- BS in Engineering or Computer Science preferred
What you get:
- The opportunity to work for a leading multinational organisation
- No legacy or poorly documented code to maintain
- A friendly and personal working environment
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Competitive Salary
- Buying and Selling Annual Leave
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Company Profitability Bonus Scheme
- Employer matched pension contributions to 5% of salary
- Long-term Sickness and Disability Insurance
- Private Medical Cover with the option to add family members at your expense
- 4 x Salary Life Insurance cover
- Cycle to Work Scheme
If this position as a TPO looks like it could be for you, please apply with a copy of your CV today!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales