Are you a Full-Stack engineer that is looking to progress into a Lead/VP role? Are you hungry to progress your career and make an impact to a start-up company? Then this role could be for you!
Who Are They?
You will be working for a start-up AI driven company that is looking to make a wave in the AI marketing industry by bringing the same detailed accurate information of online analytics to the offline world.
They help shops and businesses track their performance by analysing the behaviour of their customer and making sure that their online marketing is boosted through specific AI generated curated audiences.
They are looking for a Technical Lead / VP engineer who has very strong experience and knowledge as a full stack developer and has experience in managing and leading a team. This role will be a great fit for someone who is looking to play a major part in a start-up company and thrives at the challenge of transforming an industry.
This role is for someone who is looking to get into more of a lead/managerial position while still being hands on showing examples of best practise to the team.
This role will be to help lead the innovation of their product and technology stack, from the original base architecture all the way to the processing of the Machine Learning algorithms.
What skills do you need?
- Azure Cloud / Google Cloud
- Python / R
- Experience with large data clusters
- Used to dealing with real time data
- 5+ years of application building experience
- Advanced understanding of all "skills you need"
- Experience in managing teams and how to delegate tasks
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Happy to be client facing where necessary
For being in this position you will receive:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days annual holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- A range of different employee berks and benefits
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales