What are we looking for?
Join us as a Software Developer .NET within our Sales & Marketing to deliver end-to-end customized application development, in a cross OS setting (iOS, Windows, Android, website, ...).
We expect you to participate & contribute to every stage of project right from interacting with internal customers/stakeholders, understanding their requirements, and proposing them the solutions which will be best fit to their expectations. You will be part of local team working but you will have chance to be part of Global Projects delivery and occasionally travel.
You will be an important member of the highly motivated Sales & MarketingSales Enablement/Calculation & Estimation Tools development team leading the Microsoft Technology stack enabling the team members to deliver "first time right" application delivery.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for the technical analysis of requirements and development of Mobile Applications; technical knowledge of app development is a mustlead the project from Technical perspective
You work closely with your Technical lead on the several projects
* You should be a problem solver and provide scalable and efficient technical solutions
* You guarantee an excellent and scalable application development in an estimated timeline
* You will interact with the customers/stakeholders and understand their requirements and propose the solutions
* You will work closely with 'Application Owner' and carry the entire responsibility of end-to-end processes/development
* You will make technical & functional application documentation, release notes that will facilitate the aftercare of the application
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
* Education: Master's degree in computer science or equivalent
* Experience: Minimum 2-3 years
* Strong working knowledge of C#, Angular 2+, .Net Multi-platform app UI (MAUI); SQL Server, ASP.Net Web API ==> iOS/Android application development, Windows, Websites; React Native and/or React.js are nice to haves.
* Good understanding on OOPS, SOLID principleals, Development practices
* Good understanding of DevOps, Git, CI/CD
* Experience with development of client and server-side applications
* Excellent English communication skills (written, oral), with good listening capabilities
* Exceptionally good Excellent technical analytical, debugging, and problem-solving skills
* Has a reasonable balance between getting the job done vs technical debt
* Enjoys producing top quality code in a fast-moving environment
* Effective team player working in a team; willingness to put the needs of the team over their own
* Experience with product development for the Microsoft Azure platform
* Experience with product development life cycle would be a plus
* Experience with agile development methodology (Scrum)
What are we looking for?