Business Analyst - Risk Management
Business Analyst Risk Management
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst with lots of experience in the Financial Markets, preferably within Investment Risk Management, to help out one of the agile teams, consisting of a business users and developers.
In this assignment you'll focus on the implementation and the definition of data feed from the organisations core application, a risk management application. The app is already in use, but the legacy which feds it, must be replaced.
Knowledge & Experience
- Business Analyst, with at least five years' experience the Financial Markets, in the investment risk management area, with assignments which relates to investment risk as opposed to for instance operational risk management;
- Thorough, and proven, understanding of derivatives, and its characteristics, without this, you will not be taking into consideration.
- Data analyses;
- Designing interfaces;
- Able to independently analyse the data requirements and existing data feeds of the Risk Management Application, and match these to data available in the warehouse.
- Able to test changes, and to coordinate User Acceptance Testing;
- Used to work in an agile environment;
- Fluent in English as well in in Dutch;
- Self-starting & Hands-on
Duration of the project: 3 months, which will be extended until somewhere in 2021;
Location: South Holland;
Able to work remote: Yes.
Person of contact: Egbert Boots - Computer Futures