Business Analyst Pharma
Locatie: Beerse, Antwerp, Belgium
Sectoren: Big Data, Data Science & BI
Soort functie: Freelance
- This position is overall responsible for understanding business processes, analyzing business needs, designing solution and coordinating development execution & implementation of the Medical Cloud, our regional web platform for Health Care Professionals. She/he reports to the Medical Cloud Product Line Owner
- He/she partners with other IT roles (e.g. BTL, other Business Analysts) and Business owners to identify and develop the acceptance criteria for the capabilities to deliver on unmet business needs
- He/she is responsible for the development execution of any features and functionalities in the applications supporting the Medical Cloud
- Liaise with Business Owners, BTLs and other Business analysts to define and prioritize user stories, acceptance criteria and specifications in the sprint cycles
- Utilize effective Business Analyst technics in order to translate what Business may want and to identify what is needed via the good use of elicitation techniques
- Explain to Business how requirement may be implemented from a functional stand point. Create wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- Participate to in-take process and define and/or support other business Analyst in solution blue-print
- Responsible for functional design of the process in the IT solutions. Document requirements as User Story in Change Management tool (JIRA)
- Drive optimal solutions in liaison with TS (Technical Services) in term of Build and Run.
- Able to provide high level estimates with limited input for projects/major changes and liaise with TS to get accurate estimate.
- Validate technical design delivered by TS teams and track on sprint delivery by participating to daily scrum meeting.
- Maintain a prioritized master backlog across all the Medical Cloud projects. Ensure alignment of backlog with product roadmap and communicate to TS.
- Deliver test protocol & test scenarios in liaison with Business, conduct pre-UAT and guide/support business testers during UAT.
- Participate in compliance activities with TS as required.
- Oversee data usage and liaise with business stakeholders to accelerate adoption of the different capabilities to maximize ROI.
- Identify "hidden" requirements based on process and technology knowledge (impact in other modules, compliance requirements, services/support needs…).
- Collaborate with peers across product lines to ensure good priorities, design and delivery of change units.
- Work in collaboration with the PLO to design a vision and a roadmap for the capabilities in the area of Digital by helping to understand and to map processes to roadmaps and to identify risks and dependencies.
- Know technologies like Drupal and/or other CMS technologies, knowledge of JIRA/Confluence/HPALM is a plus.
- Able to identify if a certain requirement can be met through out of the box, configuration or customization. Drives designs to maximize existing capabilities of the products.
- Bachelor degree in science, engineering or technology.
- 3 years' experience in designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions.
- Experience in creating and operating IT services (configuration management, incident mgt., problem mgt., service mgt.).
- Experience in web solutions, business processes and architecture. Experience in agile delivery.
- Familiar with common EU regulation around data privacy, security, ...
- Experience in the healthcare industry is preferred.
- Able to explain in business terms (processes, roles, deliverables) different alternatives to meet business requirements. Use this information to drive discussion solutions with business owners.
- Able to produce design blueprints with limited input to facilitate discussions with the business and agree how business needs can be met. * Able to work in a fast-paced agile development environment.
- Able to stay updated on technology roadmaps, relevant technology players (market leaders, visionaries and challengers).
- Able to document and clearly communicate use cases, solutions and recommendations that best match business requirements and optimize total cost of ownership.
- Able to identify when a certain requirement can be met through out of the box, configuration or customization.
- Able to help program and project managers in the design, planning and governance of implementing projects.
- Able to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Cross-Functional/Cross-Company Working Experience.
- English proficiency oral and written.