Our client who is well-known for their different platforms/apps are searching for a CI/CD devops engineer in Amsterdam.
As a CI / CD , you will be working with an international team of dedicated but fun professionals. Together your responsibilities are focused on ensuring operational excellence in everything we do. And you will be responsible for the design and automation of CI/CD pipelines across multiple platforms.
What you will do
Your mission is to help the software delivery teams to deploy faster and more regular even using your DevOps skills. You are helping them on some essential and critical points to deliver results.
Together with our team in Amsterdam, Madrid, Helsinki and US you are involved across the board with CI/CD, monitoring, real-time event analysis, introducing automated self-services to build, run, .... you name it.
Some tasks include:
- Maintenance of travis automations scripts
- Automation of notification integrations (Travis -> slack, Node.js build Triggers etc.)
- Debugging failed builds (etc certificates , network issues)
- Building deployment scripts (NodeJS NPM packages) for AWS S3, Docker containers etc
- Maintenance of cocoapod, artifactory uptimes any issues
- Optimise CI build time (build matrixes across multiple platforms / projects)
- Manage CDN deployments
- Manage access rights on deployed web infrastructure (mostly AWS)
- Productise CI build infrastructure
- Support automation initiatives (ios, android, web etc…)
- A minimum of 3 years+ experience with ever-expansive gated CI/CD systems, such as Jenkins, Atlassian Bamboo, TravisCI, etc.
- A good understanding of configuration management languages, such as Terraform, AWS CloudFormation and/or Ansible.
- Experience with scripting languages, preferably Bash, Python, NodeJS
- A bachelor degree in software engineering or similar engineering discipline
- Demonstrated skill and passion for operational excellence
- Experience with agile & lean working methods
- You are a great communicator with excellent English skills
- Willingness to work with an 'on call' schedule with your colleagues
- This company can only hire EU citizens, So no Sponsorships
What we offer
At this company, they care about attracting and retaining the best people. they work with the most modern technologies and you also will get:
- 5 weeks of holiday + extra Birthday day off
- Lunch included, what do you think of a sandwich and salad bar?
- Fruit and drinks all day long
- Commute compensation
- Bi-weekly sports Bootcamp given by a personal instructor
- Referral bonus
- Company events
- Team buildings - what do you like to do in your free time? Skiing? Laser game? Rafting? OK, let's do it together!
- Friday afternoon drinks/parties every now and then!
Great to hear from you when interested!