Cyber ark specialist
As a CyberArk Engineer on our project, you'll be part of a larger team helping to install, configure, and integrate CyberArk. You'll work with our existing client IAM team to identify techniques to translate your customer's needs and future goals into a plan that will enable secure and effective solutions. We need to come up with the best solution, so you'll investigate new techniques, break free from the legacy model, and go where the industry is going. As a team, we'll take a critical approach to network design, providing alternatives and customizing solutions to maintain a balance of security and mission needs. This is a chance to learn from a team of experts as you make a difference in security.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience.
- Prefer at least 1-2 years strong working knowledge of CyberArk core architecture, vault management, password management, and policy management Experience integrating application password management via CyberArk Providers.
- Day-to-day activities include working with customer teams and supporting current tasks and activities.
- Managing the CyberArk environment and dependent technologies, including Enterprise Password Vault, Central Password Manager, Password Vault Web Access, Privileged Session Manager, Windows and Linux server operating systems, F5 load balancers
- Troubleshooting system and application accounts in a diverse systems/application architecture.
- Administer password rotations, password malfunctions, account creations, account changes, accounts integrations, maintaining/creating new safes, and CyberArk policies.
- Managing EPV(Enterprise Password Vault) with respect to information/systems security and identity/access management.
- Candidates may be required to Provide end-user training and CyberArk infrastructure management.
Start date: between December and half February