Do you want to work as a Lead Developer? Are you ready for a new challenge with variety and independence in a self-managing team that is responsible for the control apps for the climate in buildings and in greenhouses? The customer has no shortage of ambition and wants to be pioneering within their segment. How do they want to do this? I would like to tell you more about this in a personal conversation.
As an experienced Lead Developer you work with your team on web applications for laptop, tablet and smartphone. You write robust, readable and reusable code and are able to take the team to a higher level in that area.
You work together with Front-Enders, Back-Enders, Product Owners, UX Designers and Testers. But Service and Support employees are also close by, so that you immediately hear when customers run into something. And of course also if they are happy with us, because we make high-quality apps. We do that Agile with backlogs, stories, sprints and stand-ups.
Who are you?
You are an experienced Lead Developer who dares to take the lead, is able to make technical decisions together with the team, but is also not afraid to make decisions when necessary. You have an eye for detail and ensure that good quality is delivered. You also like to help the team develop better by improving their development and design knowledge.
We are a match if:
- HBO / WO working and thinking level in the field of software development;
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in a similar role;
- Experience with SOLID, design patterns and architectures;
- You feel at home in a multidisciplinary team in an Agile environment
- Experience with C # and / or Angular.
Besides this you are:
- A good team player
- Someone who brings fun
- Available full time (32-40 hours)
What do you get in return:
- Working in a team of very strong developers from whom you can (most likely) learn a lot
- Lots of flexibility
- Excellent employment and salary conditions
- Holidays to have a good balance between work and private life